LYC 0.00% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

AUS Very interesting per usual you start with insults and not...

1. 7,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508

AUS Very interesting per usual you start with insults and not facts. where did AL ever say she will not sell to Japan or anyone for stock pilling just one quote please, all CCs are in text. You recently posted about the inventory builds that Japan plans to build and how good that would be for Lynas. Now you say AL will not meet this demand. So I agree with you Japan and others will be building inventory. Taking your multiple statements then I guess you think she is going to tell them to go to China for for all their inventory build! There is no other conclusion, when everything you have said in last few weeks is considered. This is the second time in less than a week you have posted something crazy the other one is that Malaysia will be mothballed in about 3 years which goes against everything that has been said in CCs. I will give you a hint. If you start out trying to think about countering an argument with facts. Think about what you have said in past. What the other person has said and then when done think about those facts and then and only then think about your insults you will not keep putting yourself in these crazy positions. After all Lynas's work I fairly certain AL does not want to send them to China for Security inventory. I do not expect a reply you never reply when i ask you for back up why should that not continue. With Lynas running at reduce capacity Japan may very well have to go to China if they want to build emergency inventory but I am fairly certain that is not Lynas's first Choice. Go back and think of all the statements AL made about how they did not do full ND and Pr separations for increased profits but to meet More of their customers demand. ( to keep them from going to China) Now you are saying they will supply the inventory for them to build up a inventory cushion. Please explain your view it makes no sense to me but maybe I am missing something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.72 $6.80 $6.66 $14.09M 2.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7791 $6.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.75 13142 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.