LYC 0.23% $6.39 lynas rare earths limited

News: Lynas to cut costs , page-46

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    "I think the article is dead wrong on assuming phase 2 will produce nothing. It will produce, but how quickly it will ramp up to full production is unknown."

Who would commit to contract before they knew the epuipment needed to produce it was totally functional?
    Similarly Who would sign a contract to receive supply until you knew it could be fulfilled at required specs?
    To expect this to be known before all these prerequisites are ticked off is pure speculation BUT...
    When lamps 1 and 2 are operational and grades proven, prices may then be negotiated, all in due course.
    I think LYC holders and this website in particular is so overwhelmed by the negativity of the past two years and the consequent paper losses, that hey are hanging on the slightest hint of news for a rise in the SP almost to the point of navel gazing and we all know "a watched navel never toils"
    When Phases 1 and 2 are proven, contracts will flow. For the company to "count their beans before they sprout" would be wrong but that is what the frustrated holders of LYC seem to have to do to keep the faith. Not long to go now!!!
    P.S. I think the sinking $AU could be an unexpected bonus. Here's hoping 78 cents within a year as the "yank cranks"!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.39
Change
-0.015(0.23%)
Mkt cap ! $5.977B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.47 $6.37 $5.124M 799.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 16152 $6.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.39 11772 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.