MCH 0.00% 20.0¢ murchison holdings limited

Technological investment company Murchison Holdings (ASX:MCH)...

1. Technological investment company Murchison Holdings (ASX:MCH) has confirmed  that a company it has moved to acquire held net assets worth US$223.4 million (A$311.5 million) as of the end of June.

Earlier this year, MCH flagged a plan to acquire AUS Streaming Investments Limited in a deal with Canadian company ASAF Critical Metals Limited whereby MCH will issue 260 million shares to ASAF. 

AUS (a company incorporated in the Marshall Islands) is focused on pursuing streaming financing agreements in which companies are offered capital, often prior to mine infrastructure being built, in exchange for an interest in future mine production.

Stream agreements are an accretive financing tool that can enable resource or business owners to minimize dilution and accelerate production or sales

The benefits of a streaming agreement include the provision of capital to the miner for mine development without dilution. The streaming company fixes the cost of its investment and benefits from the potential upside of future exploration at the mine site.

AUS expects the overall mining sector to experience steady demand despite the recent downturn in the public markets due to continued demand for critical metals and industrial minerals from both emerging and developed markets.

The market for the underlying critical metals and industrial minerals that AUS is targeting is predicted to remain extremely strong in both the near and the medium term.

MCH is the parent company of Quest Investments Limited (ASX:QST), which operates in the sectors of investments, stockbroking, nominee services and settlement services, with a focus on Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe and the U.S.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.