News: Malaysia ready to back firms in finding missing flight MH370, page-5

1. 12,390 Posts.
    nonsense, there's ample evidence to back the theory on 60 minutes. There's zero evidence to back any other theory that I've heard of.
    The flaperon is a primary piece of evidence as if you noticed the trailing edge, it  was shattered, indicating a controlled water ditching with it fully extended to keep the airspeed down. Same can be said for engine cowling, it's exactly what you'd expect to fall off.    Don't believe the crap that gets posted in hc, as it wasn't long ago someone posted that some fishermen saw a aircraft on fire trailing smoke and crashing. That rubbish got what it deserved, in the bin. Then of course there's the conspiracy nut jobs who reckon the US hyjacked it and is now keeping it on a military base somewhere. Or the silly picture of an aircraft under the water claiming to be mh370, problem is the picture was taken 2 years before it went missing.   Show me a life jacket, or a piece of luggage, or even a cushion from the plane and I may adjust the theory to it partially breaking up, until then it's on the bottom in one piece with captain at the controls. 

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.