MMS 0.96% $17.52 mcmillan shakespeare limited

yeah goldbear-thanks for the comparison about woody-he was...

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    yeah goldbear-thanks for the comparison about woody-he was actually brilliant and recognized as such.the problem is that a so called 14.1 PE with corresponding share price jump could be in fantasy land.look.i know that you all have this stock in hand and are basically stuck with it as you paid a lot more than today's price,and yes i can understand that you think you must attack anybody who tries to talk sense to you,but the bottom line is this.the sp of mms will retreat towards the low $8 range towards august.any fool who then thinks it will get to a theoretical of $14 because of it"s PE ,would need counselling.
    basically,FBT is in terminal mode,so that makes this a terminal business.that"s why the price keeps on going down,day after day.it"s called a realized fear-when the labor party announced their intentions,that's when investors became very wary about this type of share.(it"s now forever etched in the back of their minds,regardless of political landscape)
    then you may say that the UK ops will pull them through-unfortunately,they are just in infancy stage and are still just a pipedream away from actually extracting a meaningful result.
    anyway,all the best,and i hope you don"t lose not only too much of your hard earned,but more importantly -sleep.
    thanks for reading
    cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.52
Change
-0.170(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $1.220B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.78 $17.94 $17.45 $2.528M 143.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2290 $17.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.96 900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.