MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The only comment of yours that I have ever mostly agreed with... This whole scenario has made me despise the greed and market manipulation, at low ball offer prices, of some guy who makes himself out to be a hero in Australia, but who seems to have fights on all fronts. From wanting to dam the Ashburton River in 6 locations near his cattle station, Minderoo, (thankfully declined by WA environmental authorities), to various disputes with business partners, and many indigenous groups (but hey, I give em jobs, what a guy I am ((on their land, with minimal royalties to many groups, but that is another matter)). General shareholders, many supporting MCR for years, have seen a company they had reason to optimistic about as production FINALLY started progressing, albeit with a few startup hiccups, but now have been left with peanuts, while others drool and salivate and rub their hands together at the thought of more and more money in their 'portfolio', and stuff everyone else. Now this "threat" of de listing of MCR, so ya better jump at el cheapo offer, or get shafted. Sickening. Sold and shafted, but had even more skin in the game, having once worked in the Otter Juan decline, I really wanted this Aussie Battler to make it after Mincor did all the hard yards to get the whole show up and running again, and am pretty sure they would have, just a bit slower than the BOD had sold us for a while..Very disappointed at the final result. Dog eat dog, I guess, that's how it really all is. What a hero, yeah, you can delist it if you make the big 90%. Solid. Really solid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.