MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

News: MEC Resources: Update on PEP11 and Half Yea, page-6

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    re: News: MEC Resources: Update on PEP11 and ... Hi Guys,

David Breeze has finally appeared so I can only assume it is getting awfully close to the next call for share holders to put their hands in their pockets.

Before they walked away Santos also had some thoughts on the sandstone structural traps see below from another poster I think it may have been: DJ_420 but please do not hold me to that.

There is a number of geological reasons that STO let go of the area, numerous studies have identified that the structural traps such as the main anticline have been fractured and faulted and could have released any potential hydrocarbons that may have been stored within the reservoir rock.

One other reason is that the porosity and permeability is very poor when comparing to other oil and gas reservoirs. This would affect potential flow rates and the ability to remove gas (if viable hydrocarbons are found).

On a side note studies I have completed on the area raised questions as to whether the sedimentary sequences in question were actually buried deep enough to reach the oil window and develop hydrocarbons

Its your money guys and you are free to use it as you see fit I would suggest you read this report and in particular page 95.

. http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/191814/Sydney_Basin_Reservoir_Study.pdf

If after reading this you are able to translate this as Breeze did into an 80% chance of success after Santos paid all those PHD chaps before walking away then I wish you every success.

I no longer have shares in BPH or BUY (never touched MMR) and Breeze will not con another cent out of me.

If you are going to stay in this PEP 11 folly then please do so with your eyes fully open. Do not forget these guys are very good at their particular craft. That craft unfortunately is about mining the market for suckers and has nothing to do with oil drilling or medical companies. Just look how many years Breeze has been taking an executive salary and ask what he has delivered other than heartache to you so far to date.

Regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.