ROG 12.5% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

News, media and research, page-175

1. 5,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3164
    Exactly the way I interpret this deal with Viva, as ROG had been in discussions to find a buyer for 2+ yrs with no success, as no one would pay a premium or even market price. ROG consequently I thought had to settled for a much lower sell price and with very strict conditions of oil temp/consistency/viscosity etc, so I always believed it was a strict lower fixed price contract for a certain amount, then add in heating costs, tolling fees and additives etc, so we are not getting a premium.... Can anyone clarify this?????

I must admit my focus was always on STO Gas - Yarrow, so wasn't concerned really with Killa and Killa didn't entice me to buy ROG, only the STO deal did....

It's just great that we finally have movement with our stranded Killa, deal done and income coming in soon.... My focus is on STO drilling again and that's what will get our SP back over 1c imo.... So, STO get cracking and drill in Q1 2024.... GLTA, as things are getting a lot brighter for us holders......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.199K 298.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 6480863 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 64755663 98
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.