SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-1006

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    I am not going to comment on the accuracy of the evidence but personally I have been warning people here since 20cents+ that I believe that Meir and Co. have not invested a single cent of their own financial asset into the business and yet get paid such hefty amounts including massive performance rights ALL FUNDED BY SHAREHOLDERS MONEY. No purchase from at market, nothing, absolutely nothing, did not even participate in their own capital raising. Them being foreigners is absolutely not an excuse. It is also funny to me reading what Ross Smith put up because BM is the person who gave Hunterr a lot of his information and was a non-executive director in SAS from conception until very recently. As shareholders how on earth could you possibly read such a thing that Ross Smith put up and not at least concerned??? How on earth could you possibly be so dismissive about it? At the very least one should seek out the truth about it all...recorded messages like that, as far as I am concern, is admissible in court.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 06/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.