SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-1029

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I have followed and been intrigued/hypnotised by the prospects of SAS since it was 3c. I was umming and arring for for so long I ended up buying at 17c. This technology is going to change the world and make it a better place for those that don't have connectivity in remote areas. I am glad I kept buying so that I have a handy average buy price now. For me and my kids. Even after reading this blog for months now and the negative nellies and the downrampers comments I still, to this day, cannot see how SAS Global can FAIL and not end up with a telecommunications company. I can't see how they would get this far in their planning timeline and wake up one day and say "This won't work, we can't move forward". The bumps and hurdles and challenges facing the company, I believe, they are normal and to be expected challenges that arise from being innovative with a view that, in my opinion, is WORLD CHANGING, EARTH SHATTERING. Thanks to all that continue the forum. Thanks especially to Hunter for his insights. Topping up again today. The trend has changed in the chart. Escaped the downtrend a few weeks ago. Beginnings of an uptrend forming now. These are exciting times!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.