SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-1060

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Personally I believe that SAS is going to throw every last bit they have in preparation for an exit. After available funds run out, to me it would be, at this stage, very unlikely for a CR to be survivable. How could it be? When the last SPP only had 53 percent uptake indicative of horrible sentiment. That low uptake occured even after all the testimonies by multiple people here that they were frequently called by those in charge of the SPP to ensure participation. On top of that, everblue mentioned that SAS deem the current SP to be prohibitive of a CR. To me then everything seems to fit that SAS would be more likely to just be dumped to a point that it becomes a shell company just like BUR before it.

On that last CR management also claimed that it was for 20 pearls, design, build and launch. Yet here they are have not completed much at all making it safe to say that they have squandered all 15 million...there are also other BS that has happened as I have outlined in my older posts:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/go...3867341/page-82?post_id=36410933#.W-JXWTk_UwA

What insane investor would just plonk 50 million in a way that is non dilutive to current investor? Very unlikely.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 08/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.