SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

More answers will definitely come from SAS in the next few...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    More answers will definitely come from SAS in the next few weeks!

When I read that, but I also see that everything is not going smoothly at Gomspace!

HANS-CHRISTIAN LAURITZEN
    Journalist and VJ
    06. Nov. 2018, at. 20:36
    Up to 40 employees, or equivalent to 20 percent of the employees of the Aalborg company GomSpace, have to look for new jobs.

It was announced Tuesday.

ALSO READ
    GomSpace must cut 40 positions
    "There is no doubt that everyone is concerned about the situation, and it is a really boring situation that the company has announced today," said Per Koch, program manager at GomSpace.

The many redundancies are primarily due to the development department. The company must shift focus from development to production. Today's quarterly accounts for the first nine months of 2018 showed that GomSpace has a significant increase in their revenue of 69 percent, but there is a loss of small 50 million on operating. In addition, customers' purchasing power has slowed down.

Engineers quickly on
    Therefore, management and employees are currently negotiating the many redundancies.

"Right now we are in a process of negotiating and as long as the process is running, we are unable to express ourselves further," explains Per Koch to TV2 Nord.

https://www.tv2nord.dk/artikel/trykket-stemning-blandt-ansatte

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.