SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Imagine if this was nothing more than a smoke and mirrors show,...

1. 2,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307

Imagine if this was nothing more than a smoke and mirrors show, walk the walk and talk the talk, then at the end of the show just tell the market that no one was prepared to stump up the funding. This is a possible outcome as it has happened before. An Australian listed company, based in the UK, all work carried out in foreign jurisdictions and run by foreigners. Brett bails from an executive position at the time when in my opinion funding is critical to pay for these imho overpriced ($500,000) flying transponders.

i still do not know what to make of this but it’s elaboratly brilliant for some reason, and the true colours will be known over the next few months. There may come a time when these posts of mine and others are treated like the alternative reality come true. I would be worried if they ask shareholders for money at this point, shareholders are too often used as a last port of call when professional institutions refuse to take on the risk.

I would love to see some funding come forward, maybe a Nigerian bank can come up with some investment input. Without funding it’s not going anywhere. I continue to watch this to see if a proverbial rabbit comes out of the hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.