SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-1226

1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1292
    Me and my friend and another who is in top 20 holders,
    might go to the AGM but if we don't these are some questions my friend wrote up and will be sending so they can answer at the AGM

1.The SAS ASX announcement on the 19th of March stated the following:

·The ‘3 Diamonds’ nano-satellites have commenced generating first revenues from existing customers, a major commercial milestone for the Company.

·First revenues follow months of successful performance optimisation and recent designation of the 3 Diamonds as “fully operational”.

·Approximately A$1million of annualised revenue is expected to be generated from only current contracted customers to use bandwidth generated by the 3 Diamonds.

·Binding contracts with customers to utilise the 3 Diamonds narrowband communication data capacity for internet of things (IOT), machine to machine (MTM) and asset tracking services, is expected to ramp up during H2 2018.

In the latest quarterly report there has been no mention of any revenue generation from the 3 Diamonds.

Question: Can the Board confirm when we can expect to see revenues from the 3 Diamonds reflected in the quarterly statement.

2.During the last capital raising Webcast back in April, a question was raise regarding the funding for the construction, launch and operation of the first 20 Pearls. On the Webcast Meir stated the first 20 Pearls were fully funded.

Question: Can you please confirm whether the first 20 Pearls fully funded.

3.Launch of the first 20 pearls was scheduled for first quarter 2019.

Question: Has the date for the launch of the 20 Pearls changed.

4.To date there are 14 binding MOUs.

Question: Is there an expectation signing of commercial contracts will be completed prior to the launch of the first 20  Pearls.

5.In the UK, licensing cost for each Nano Satellite are quite expensive. I believe there have been discussions with the UK government in having the licensing cost reduced due.

Question: Are there ongoing discussions with the UK Government. If so, how are the discussion progressing and when can we expect a decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.