SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-1427

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I have used a couple of assumptions with my basic knowledge of stock market dealings. Please grant me a little poetic licence as I am no expert in the numbers they use for this kind of thing. The logic I used was that there were 1.85 Billion shares on offer/ outstanding and a party buying 20% would increase the potential shares on offer by 25% ( 20% vs 1.85B being 80% ). Another way to look at a share dilution, I suppose. SAS has to do the deal without a discount ( another assumption, but stay with me ). Surely there are enough benefits in the future value of the company where SAS can avoid any discount or else I would buy them  ( jokes, I am not rich ). Below is screen shot of shares on offer/outstanding. So if SAS reach $1 per share they will be worth more than Elders, Speedcast, Vocus and a market cap of $2 Billion and in the top 200 ASX listed companies. For those SAS bulls ( of which I am one ), please make note of this little snowflake ( no. shares on offer ) as being a potential challenge to our mid term share price forecast. If anyone has other snowflakes then let us know. 

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1381/1381361-306d6212db45ce98d2ffd97125407b6c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.