SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

at this stage they are useless , because we do not have the...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    at this stage they are useless , because we do not have the infrastructure in place to support any of those MOU's and what i dont like about a lot of them , they are with company's that have less money than us , and thats saying something lol
    none of these things are binding contracts ,,, even if we get 20 pearls up and tested these people can just say i dont like this and walkaway

Yes, if we can't get satellites up, then MOU's ultimately will not mean anything.
    However, at this stage of SAS's business development, MOU's are critical.
    Without the MOU's, SAS would never be able to demonstrate any appetite for their offered services - and you could kiss good bye any chance of a funding agreement if that was the case.
    For that reason, MOU's are necessary, and we should welcome every MOU that is announced as it strengthens the chance of SAS succeeding in meeting it's objectives.

even if this was to succeed its years and years away from being a profitable business if ever ,
    remember its pitched towards people and countries that arnt as well off as us here so that means their will be no premiums paid just basic payments , in my opinion decent revenue will be very hard to come by

Very unsubstantiated comment, IMO.
    I don't think you can make that comment based on the service being targeted to a poorer demographic.
    Do you know how many people are unconnected across the equatorial region?
    As of now, binding contracts equate for between $45-60m in revenues, and this is expected to grow substantially.

there is one thing and thing only thats needed and its money , so we can at least get started ,

I agree. I think we will know soon how this will be funded, IMO.

we are reading a lot about space/satellites , so i guess the smart people are also reading about it ,
    what i dont understand is , if our technology is so good , surely gates /branson etc would use some pocket money and fund this thing , ?

There are people with deep pockets who are following and have an interest in SAS.
    Unfortunately, we just do not know the extent of any negotiations with these people (or if they have occurred at all).
    Time will tell.
    Last edited by Lebba: 03/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.