SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

thanks lebba, for the reply , i can see where you are coming...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    thanks lebba, for the reply , i can see where you are coming from , and agree with a lot of what you are saying ,
    i just dont think there will be huge revenue in the early days thats why i said years ,

to get 200 up im thinking the way things are at present they wont be up before 2022/23
    remember now they saying 2019 for to get twenty up , and if its late 2019
    then it will be 3/4 months into 2020 before testing is complete ,

then get the MOU's into contracts then get the money , 2020 is gone , mayb it will all happen quicker im not sure , but going on what i see , its a very long term project ,

my worry is someone cashed up will get there first , no use saying we have all the technology, that stuff changes daily in this day and age ,

is there a little cloud hanging over the diamonds and what they have achieved to date ???? could that be making funding harder ? i dont know im just putting it out there for discussion,

i personally cant see the point in any more road shows , its the same people go to all these things , they know what SAS does they been telling the world now for 3/4 years
    to me it looks like this dream isn't easy to sell , so i guess we have to wait and see how it all pans out ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.