SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-2031

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    As far as I understand it, most if not all of the MoUs and agreements that SAS has signed so far are obligation free. Case in point is the global sat non exclusive reseller agreement. The way I understand it, the agreement does not oblige global sat to do anything. They could literally just sign and then do absolutely nothing with no consequence whatsoever. I think the same goes with Beeptool, if I understand the agreement correctly then Beeptool only has to pay or put down deposits IF they want to uses SAS services, so again they are not obliged to do anything at all. I also do not think that Beeptool is in any position to be a direct consumer for any product and services that SAS could potentially offer. The agreement is simply quite tenuous in my view, simply put very silly. The same goes with Sat space Africa and the contract to sell...I think the fact that the 3Ds are not generating revenue despite all the announcements relating to revenue from them provides a solid evidence as to how flimsy all the agreements and MoUs are. Heck, last CR at 12 cents was meant for design, build and launch of 20 pearls...now they reduce the number to 16...Evidently then everything is just stabbing in the dark...

I personally believe that the contracts, MoUs, etc that SAS has signed so far are, in the grand scheme of things, very inconsequential.

If no bank loan then everything is RIP anyway...why bother talking about silly contracts...
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 13/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.