SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-2123

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Prove that it isn’t just for downpayment?

Anyway...

The fact of the matter is this:

Based of my understanding,

CDR comes before manufacturing and SAS failed to pay gommspace for the CDR service on time, which resulted in gommspace halting any work for the subsequent building of the pearl. Gommspace even have to lay off 50-60 people as a result in Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 based of research by danske:

https://research.danskebank.com/res...eview/7d766c24-b23a-4c7c-ba47-73ef2a7807e7/EN

...so SAS owed 3.2 million to gommspace for the CDR and they only paid it with the money they got from the CR very recently. So I think that makes it safe to assume that no significant amount of pearls have been built yet. I think it is also safe to assume that gommspace is now more wary that they would require downpayment for any future work. Especially, I would think, since they were caught off guard last time and having to go through laying off people and stuff...you would ask for downpayment if you were gommspace wouldn’t you?

So SAS has just over 5 million to pay to suppliers including gommspace and yet I believe SAS would need 8 million to pay for 16 pearls...then they would need an extra 12 or so million for a single launch...

Bank loan? Leveraged against what? How many spec stock of SAS nature ever get bank loan? Ever? In the history of the ASX? How many speccies like SAS get bank loan in the amount of millions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.