SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

knowone that isnt somehow related to the company can answer...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    knowone that isnt somehow related to the company can answer that, it would all be guessing games.
    the best u can do is look at there past performance and make a judgement.
    me i wouldnt touch them unless i saw a complete breakdown on where exactly the 12 million dollars went that were meant to pay for the pearls,a year later no pearls no money.
    i can go on for ever b ut i wont add to the negativity, and i dont think certain posters should be coming on here ramping this as a sure thing, it is far from it, keep an eye on insurance cost.
    800k a month, 200 k a week on what exactly, answer that and then make a wise choice in investing, in my opinion.
    Administration and corporate costs.... "100k" a week ?????

so in conclusion from someone who was on this from the 2c days, they have made alot of statements and promises that havnt eventuated, they have spent alot of money on not exactly sure what, they have 60 to 80 staff apparently doing what exactly.
    i hope they succeed theres more important things in the world then my subjective reality, but dont under estimate greed and corruption in this spec side of the market....

good luck and to those who have cost investors there shirts of there back with there bullshit ramping post, i hope u get a fair and just reward, i wont say what i think that should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.