SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-2236

1. 4,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    hi sensei
    as usual you have a number of matters incorrect in your statement
    firstly just to clear some things up which you have failed to give due regard in any of your posts
    sas have introduced new communications infrastructure based on space proven, nano-satellites technology but they will do it with up to 80% savings vs conventional satellites via a network of low cost nano-satellites with reduced capital expenditure, launch and operating costs.they have established IP developed for a complex and sophisticated software system – combining unique expertise in space technology and network management and achieved a number of firsts for nano-sats,including first: intersatellite communication,data transfer, voice call, financial transaction, and cybersecurity integration.it is proving to be a remarkable story
    the sneering comment that anyone is deeply in the red is pretty low ...when mostly you have been held to account for pretty poorly researched comments as well as some pretty loose interpretations of some information or asx announcements....note here your now discarded use of the disclaimer and your disgraceful misquoting of the disclaimer when you tried to included sas achievements in forward looking statements.
    whats worse is you try to use the assumption that i am deeply in the red as some sort of cheap point scoring, when in fact i have never and would never post my approach to any stock.
    when you post some of the things you post such as your recent comment regarding the cr extension
    "extension because under subscribed. Who's surprised?"
    you shouldnt get so nasty when you are held to account
    in other words dont make stuff up
    hope that helps
    as always dyor
    always read announcements entirely
    dont misquote the disclaimer
    dont make stuff up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.