SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-2245

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    People can speculate and believe in whatever they want but the fact that remains is this:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1486/1486054-24e7a43841de12c0c8c01a41b9450321.jpg

SAS only has 5.4 million to pay for everything including building of pearls, INSURANCE, setting up things related to terminals, ground-stations, end user devices, etc as well as to address the lack of any carrier commercial agreements, all of which are vital for any possibility of revenue generation. I think the risks are outlined in section 7 of the prospectus, I suggest people read it.

Considering that a single launch through virgin orbut alone could cost around 14 to 17 million AUD then I think it is safe to assume that SAS would not have enough funds. Forget about sharing rides because to my knowledge the combination of the weight of the D-orbit deployer and the weight of the 16 pearls are already dangerously close to the maximum payload weight limit of virgin orbit. Also forget about other launchers, there has not been any binding contract with ANY other launchers. Great Wall? No certainty and anything would be absolute speculation, aka useless.

So everything relies solely on the so called bank loans as claimed by SAS. I think if that fails then there would have to be another CR, probably at one cents for yet another 15 million AUD.

That is the reality you guys are facing right now, full stop.

Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 31/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.