SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-2268

1. 5,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    hi anies
    thank you for your contribution
    1)first of all has my research been proven right by history...it would seem so ...my research indicated sas would launch 3 satellites and they would be able to provide proof of concept for a number of services...you may have missed this in your research......not only have sas introduced new communications infrastructure based on space proven, nano-satellites technology but they will do it with up to 80% savings vs conventional satellites via a network of low cost nano-satellites with reduced capital expenditure, launch and operating costs.they have established IP developed for a complex and sophisticated software system – combining unique expertise in space technology and network management and achieved a number of firsts for nano-sats,including first: intersatellite communication,data transfer, voice call, financial transaction, and cybersecurity integration.it is proving to be a remarkable story
    the secure banking success is particularly important and valuable dont you think?
    2)"Has anything you have ever posted in HC ever been useful to any investor as proven by history?"
    cheers and thank you for that...
    you will recall a period of time when you were posting some seriously dodgy calculations based on zero research and selective quotes from the company...one in particular springs to mind regarding the payments to directors which a number of posters picked up on including sensei and myself ....which having posted then reposted you subsequently took down...at that time it was a most disgraceful error....picking up on that your error would have clearly clarified for any investors the nature and quality of your posts
    3)"Your posts have never helped anyone ever with regards to their investments. In fact, your presence here in the forum is deleterious to people's capital as proven by history".....given that you have day after day tried to influence peoples investments by posting myriads of dodgy calculations and seriously incorrect figures regarding directors fees its conceivable this statement equally applies to you. you may recall the asx queried income calculations provided by sas and sas provided an excellent response including how conservative the revenue calcs were...in your calcs you never provided revenue ...it was convenient and improper and it suited your agenda.
    finally ...sas is a startup company...you have played on this fact to repeatedly , vigourously and more often then not incorrectly attacked them for only being in the same position and dealing with the same dificulties as most startups.
    thanks again for your contribution
    as always
    dyor
    always read announcements and especially those regarding expenditure
    dont misquote the disclaimer
    dont make stuff up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.