SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-2319

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    There is no guaranteed revenue, nothing is guaranteed, so stop imagining things. I do not even think that the company themselves claimed that it was guaranteed. Feel free to read the prospectus to confirm. In addition, as a matter of due diligence, I think if you bother reading into what the relevant agreements actually entail then you would realize that the MoUs are unlikely to lead anywhere. An example would be the global sat non exclusive reseller agreement. As far as I understand it, the agreement entails of not only non exclusivity but also that global sat could potentially do absolutely nothing with absolutely no repercussion whatsoever. In my view, the other agreements like the one with beeptool is the same way. Basically “Pay ONLY if you buy, only if you want to, and definitely only if there is anything for sale in the first place” agreement. In my view, very tenous and very much useless. Saying that the revenue claim is guaranteed is delusional at best, you are hypnotizing yourself to kake yourself feel better?
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 02/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.