SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-2429

1. 1,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Yes you are right Vig, once again i say with the benefit of hindsight I'm sure he would do things differently from the word go if he could. It is better to say I am wrong and need to change plans than to stay mindlessly on the wrong path. SAS is not there yet but this is a better plan if they can get there and will require less money to do so to be self funded, so it is a positive and gives the company a great chance of success. I think it needs to be sold a lot better than what they have done so far and i would imagine it will be sold better to us in the coming weeks. Hearing those words delayed launch from july til 2020 was a big upset and initially i too was not happy until re-reading it a few times and calming down after a few days i can see now it is a far better plan and more realistic to achieve as it will cost less to be self-funding which is a big thing. Obviously we still need everything to go right to a tee from here and will still need that bank loan, which does seem to be going well as they are reporting they are down to terms of agreement with it.
    Last edited by Niftyw: 12/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.