SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I’m interested to view the term sheet as I hope it offers some...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I’m interested to view the term sheet as I hope it offers some transparency of the US loan and accordingly the financial future of SAS. Hopefully it reveals who is the financier, how much funds they are providing and what criteria does SAS have to meet to obtain the loan. If the term sheet is revealed prior to SAS returning to market and was positive it would go a long way to reduce the volatility of the share price at open.

I believe that obtaining the loan was the catalyst for SAS to change their business plan at the 11th hour. I was always wary that SAS may have to seek another Capital Raising even if they had a successful launch in June as no financial return was forecasted until late 2019. I was always hoping they were renegotiating key supplier payment terms or would secure a loan to provide finance prior to the Pearls generating an income. I have to conclude they were unable to do either with their previous business plan and a Capital Raising was inevitable otherwise we would still be on that path.

Hopefully the term sheet gives us confidence going forward. I have investments with APT and FMG and both are generating good profits now but both were shaky in the beginning. APT struggled with ASIC as a credit provider and FMG had a several billion dollar loan to overcome.

Who ever coined the phrase good things come to those that wait may have been a shareholder. SAS is definitely a bumpy ride but it is rocket science and it was never going to be easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.