SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I commented months ago that what I’ve invested will stay in this...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    I commented months ago that what I’ve invested will stay in this company sink or swim. I don’t intent to top up at any stage and I don’t intend on selling. As far as I’m concerned, this investment is already gone but I’ll ride it out as was the plan from the start.

If you’re going to suggest I’m downramping my own stock for the purpose of swindling others then you’re off the ball mark. As commented many time before, I would love SAS and it’s shareholders to do well but in my opinion it seems unlikely.

Many uprampers comment that if you’re not holding than to move on. When someone is holding and has valid criticisms then they’re told to sell and move on. It’s a bit pathetic. Where have all the positive comments on this forum got anyone since the launch of the Diamonds? In a sea of red.

I can understand your dislike for reading comments that don’t help you sleep soundly with your investment but selective hearing is like tunnel vision. I’d like to think in the past I have given credit where credit is due. Even now I admit that going global is the best option but it’s almost too far in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.