SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

As soon as they launch them in Q4 they will automatically start...

1. 5,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1275
    As soon as they launch them in Q4 they will automatically start generating revenue after a few testing I would imagine the time they receive first revenue will be around April I would imagine,
    So how many months is there from now till April
    That’s 18 months let’s say by some miracle they get money January that’s 15 months how much does it cost to run the team for 15 Months at $500,000 a month
    IT’S $7,5 mill operational cost and that’s being generous that IF SAS will make revenue at start of January.
    And 8.5 mill to build first 8.

This is why Meir did not have the BALLS to answer me directly and told me go through the announcements To weasel his way out.

I put him on the spot when I said which announcements the diamond announcement that never come true NO revenue or how about the last capital raise at $.12 to build and launch that never happened ,
    this is why he responded the way he did in the last post and I don’t blame him but the truth is the truth.
    And he had to be put in his place.

So in short like meir loves to say $15 million will not be enough definitely wont be enough before revenue comes in they will need more money how they get it I do not know I’m not saying another capital rise they may get money from somewhere else but $15 million is definitely not enough to see them through to making revenue they will need additional cash end of story.
    I do believe they will get the money the 15 mil that’s not my issue my issue is and I wanted the top dog to answer it honestly is this $15 million enough and he hasn’t got the coneys to tell me the truth that’s why I cannot trust this man

You wanted my answers you got it.

I wish he stood down as a director and put somebody else in and then I can honestly say this company will go places our current top dog is not right for the job.
    For the reason being he’s too dishonest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.