SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

News & Media, page-592

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Jeez you really have no idea what you are talking about do you. SAS market cap is no where near $90-100million. That number is simply representative of the amount of shares that are currently trading on the asx, and if you had any idea of how the ASX works you would know this. If you had some idea about SAS you would know that management currently own over 55% of shares with a majority of them being in escrow, which means they arn't included in the quoted market cap! Now if you did any research of your own before posting this unsubstantiated crap you would realise that SAS’s actual market cap is closer to $250million. That would mean that a 15% investment would be worth $40million. With management owning over 55% of stock, this equates to nearly $140million worth. As a result, a $40million raise would still mean that management still own $100million worth of shares. As they have agreed to an escrow, they cannot access these shares anyway….unless of course they need to facilitate such a partnership! It would be in the best interest of management to sell their shares to allow this as they know once they have the funding the share price will be much further away from what it is now. This would not only make them a lot fo money based on the shares they already have, but think about all the performance options etc they will receive. Management didn’t sell anything when the share price was above 20c, and it is clear they believe in the success of the company.

next time mate, before you come on here and make a complete fool of yourself, I would recommend you 1) know how an ASX company market cap works 2) know how the company which you are posting about works.

And I cannot post a link as it is a private research report. I will get banned here on HC for distribution of copyright information.
    Last edited by nogur1223: 24/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.