SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Cameo,Thank you for posting. Refreshing to see a post that...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

Cameo,

Thank you for posting. Refreshing to see a post that actually has substance and not just the repetitive up-ramp or down-ramp.

Today's announcement certainly a positive one progress SAS to the next step. Not sure though how you worked out the 14 weeks part.....

I do not have the reference but if memory serves me right I am fairly sure that Meir sated that we will go up with VG on the third or forth trip.

This would give GOMSpace plenty of time to manufacture the first 20 Pearls that we need initially.

I do also recall that SAS mentioned that they will have a back up plan and down time will be minimal shell anything not go according to plan. This means that the next 20 (or 25) should be ready to go by the time the first batch is deployed. Not quite sure how they will achieve that as the funding still orbits around everyone's minds to how this will take place.

The advantage of not going with the first 'Cosmic Girl' deployment is that by the third deployment the VO team will have enough time to iron out any glitches. It defiantly de-risks the deployment from SAS perspective and should give SH more confidence.

Time is sure ticking much faster now as we get closer and closer.

DYOR & GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.