SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Everyone here is going on about funding and has been for a long...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Everyone here is going on about funding and has been for a long time. The hurdle is profitability. I dont think anyone doubts the SAS team is capable of getting this system up and running given the means (funding). Considering their background and what they have achieved in the last few years I dont think anyone doubts their capability. The doubt is whether the system can make money.

As a spec stock proving profitability is the hurdle. Its one thing to come out and say we will make 600mil to 1 bil once we're up and running but they could say a trillion if they wanted to.

This is a numbers game. To get the 'big players' to shell out 10s of millions of dollars or more for said funding they will need actual proof that they can make significant returns on their investment.

While these guys have been finishing off the designing and testing of this system, and gearing up for full scale production, they have also been on sales mode securing MOU's. Or as some people on hotcopper call them 'Oh Great More MOUs Again'.

As announced, some of these MOUs lately have detailed minimum orders and minimum numbers of devices/services. These agreements can put real dollar values on these services to show (hopefully) profitability.

Im trying to remain as objective as I can but it still looks to me like these guys are relentlessly powering forward and ticking off the checklist of what needs to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.