SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I am afraid your post is contradicting yourself really. On one...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I am afraid your post is contradicting yourself really. On one way you are saying it wont affect the share price at all and on the other way you said it will help with the securing funding- which will eventually lift the SP.  

You might meant that it wont have immediate substantial effect on SP as you implied the impact was intrinsic and implicit. I beg to differ your statement that you are likely to be wrong. IMO it was the missing of the promised revenue information that gets SAS to slide so quickly from 9c to 6c, along with the background of downward pressure from the global market and the investor's anxiety of funding not in place. 

The confirmation of the cash receipt will be somewhat like an ice-cold glass of water that you could get when you are pondering around the desert looking for an oasis- it is not entirely life saving but will be no doubt sentiment changing for all the people waiting on the side line. If this is confirmed in the coming quarterly I can see the SP back to the 9c level easily which would be nearly 50% of increase of the current SP level.  If a funding agreement is reached further then it will be going back to 15c level, same as the beginning of this year, or even higher. 

After-all it is my own opinion and please DYOR.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.