SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Well said, @sim9. I've watched from the sidelines when everyone...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Well said, @sim9. I've watched from the sidelines when everyone is panicking all the while knowing that this is a long term play for me, 10 years or so, so I tend not to panic. But when 'all they need is funding', and it's seemingly taking so long to procure said funding, it makes me wonder; who are they approaching, and who doesn't want to get involved? If it was such a great business, who wouldn't flock to get on board?

I think they've done incredibly well - especially for such a young business - to demonstrate the proof of concept model with the 3 diamonds, and the CDR for the Pearls...funding really is the last piece of the puzzle (and the all-important piece). It's the technical side of things that is keeping my faith. But this mudslinging nonsense with BM, and the CEO/COO's exorbitant salaries has just got me a little bit concerned. Simply put, a CR will not necessarily be the devastating blow people anticipate it to be, but boy would it be insulting; 'hey guys, we've not yet secured funding so if you could dig deep - again - that'd be really good 'cos we're out of those paperclips again'.

Overall though an interesting microcap to watch.
    Last edited by thehero: 08/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.