MEG 0.00% 1.0¢ megado minerals ltd

I honestly don't think I am being bullish enough. Any day now...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I honestly don't think I am being bullish enough. Any day now the momentum is going to completely shift in a big way to the upside once an announcement is made that they are mobilizing to get to the site.

The only reason that MEG is still at these levels is because of the fire delays. Just look at how difficult it is to build a solid position even with no activity and news flow due to the fire delays.

Now imagine how difficult it will be to get a hold of these once there is increased demand due to exploration kicking off and as punters position for the Next Jody Dahrouge-backed James bay lithium runner.

Add into the mix that this is also a next investors play with Catalyst Hunter providing some amazing research regarding the speculative value proposition here. Catalyst Hunter were the same guys that started covering LRS when it was 3 cents!

Sector leaders like WR1 and PMT and coiling up for a breakout to new highs which will lift all the plays in the area. Albermale taking a position in PMT speaks volumes of the potential of the area, with other players like RIO also taking notice and building land positions in James Bay.

With WR1 and a number of other Canadian lithium companies back on site, I think we are very close to getting the green light to get out there and start exploring.

The MEG register should be stronger than ever now with the weak hands having sold and the true believers waiting for our hundreds of pegmatites to be tested for lithium riches.
    Remember Jody Dahrouge has done it before with PMT and he is the biggest shareholder of MEG. He is super incentivized to go out and make a discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.545M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.249K 224.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91479 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 250080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 11430
Last updated 10.49am 14/06/2024 ?
MEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.