BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

News: Mining lease , page-7

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    There must still be some "Chicken Littles" amongst Crusader holders! Guess the last few days of market jitters will always shake out a few less robust shareholders.

Also some holders who had bought in the preceding weeks may have taken the opportunity to take a profit at 32 - 33 cents after the announcement. They fortunately would have been in a position to buy back limited stock at 28.5 - 30 cents.

If the market sentiment stabilizes from here I think the sellers will quickly dry up and there won't be any stock available at 30 cents or less. With the Posse story out there attracting a bit more attention I think we should see some more enthusiastic buying in the short term and forming a good base in the 30 to 35 cents range. From there we (and the market) will all be waiting for some solid plans for the Posse fines benefication and turning some of the stockpiled 300,000 tonnes into cash. The sooner the better!

Given that the current operation is already cash flow positive, the fines processing will be "icing on the top" and I can't wait to see some cash flow projections. Up and running, the expanded 1mtpa Posse lump and fines sales will have to result in a severe revaluation of Crusaders share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.