BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

News: Mining lease , page-9

1. 18 Posts.
    I too am surprised that Crusader is practically trading at what it was prior to the full mining license announcement. Although the full license was "imminent" we'd seen delays before, so i am unconvinced that Crusader getting the mining license was priced in prior to the announcement, especially given the unpredictability of mining licenses in Brazil.

So what is holding the stock back?
    - Sentiment towards anything Emerging Markets is getting sold off at the moment, yes CAS is listed in Australia but the reality is they have two projects in Brazil.
    - They are cash flow positive, however haven't really grown their cash position, making it unclear how/when stage two will go forward.

In saying this, I've held Crusader for a year and my opinion is that there are plenty of looming catalysts for a re-rating. The largest of which in the near term, would be confirmation of funding for stage 2 which will see recoveries double and a swifter process of getting iron out of the ground and sold (as opposed to piled up in the mine).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.