AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Well Rick, you did need pointing in the right direction with...

1. 278 Posts.
    Well Rick, you did need pointing in the right direction with your application of maths, and I figured that you will have heard of those companies, but in actual fact their example has spurned thousands of other very successful businesses that have moved forward with your basic grasp of maths.

If you are backward looking then you may will have the correct math, but as far as I am aware this is a forward looking model with a great vision and a very strong and robust market that has been secured.

There is no way that MOKO or any other company will get to the success tipping point without carrying the cost outs in your maths, and this is where I consider your comments in line with a wage earning mentality.

As I said in an earlier comment I hope that Ian Rodwell can see this out, but I guess we are now witnessing that he has lost his company to the bigger fish, and for that I feel for him and his team who have invested years in developing this current School/college market.

Make no mistake the Recit model or variation of, will succeed it is the only way forward, but it does look to be heading into private hands for a very cheap price.

I to am active in this environment with my own funds put into cost out only periods, and in my case i did have the juice to get it across the line and flip your maths model on its head...as I have done many times before, in fact after the figures flip they become very disproportionate and highly leveraged profit machines. Rick maybe you should apply your time and maths to a Government dept or similar? and i am not suggesting all companies succeed ! MOKO has but not for us as shareholders.

As an investment this did not work for me, but I certainly have not changed my view. Unfortunately Mr Rodwell did't seem to have enough financial juice in the tank to get it across "his" line

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.