MLM 4.76% 2.2¢ metallica minerals limited

dear fellow sufferers, you are badly doing the merger here, but...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    dear fellow sufferers,

you are badly doing the merger here, but you still don't realize what a great deal is behind it!

the "debts" you mentioned are only the intermediately financed starting capital of a debt-free company to get the ilmenite mine running again. it is based on a purchase agreement with heinan wensheng, one of the world's largest ilmenite processors and probably the largest in china.

the absolute highlight of this purchase agreement, in addition to the significantly higher purchase price, is the interest-free loan of usd 5,000,000, which is offset against deliveries from the ilmenite mine.

in addition, the remaining debts are not conventional bank debts, but a seed capital provided by PALA, which is repaid in the shortest possible time by the resulting cash flow.

otherwise there are no liabilities!

you should better do your homework, then you would realize that this merger is of great advantage for both sides, since it also enables MLM to advance the existing projects with cash flow from ilmenite production.

MLR is also bringing top personnel to the board via PALA, making them much more powerful than ever!

these top managers have worldwide connections and it should come as no surprise that the approval of haul-road would be granted as the icing on the cake for the start of ilmenite production!

Therefore vote for the merger!

Greetz

PIBO

100.jpg
    Last edited by pibo: 05/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $45.92K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 234141 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 563000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.