MLM 4.76% 2.2¢ metallica minerals limited

now folks, that you have to deal with unqualified hostilities...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

now folks,

that you have to deal with unqualified hostilities ("don't know what you have smoked") may be as it is, but the talk "about our money and the mega debts on pala" without saying that this money comes from the sale of the sconi project is highly hypocritical!

without the sale of the sconi project, it would be necessary to issue more shares in order to avoid bankruptcy.

if this was a good deal for mlm, you can argue about it, but it's worth 11 million and that's a fact!

so i have to dismiss such classifications as hypocritical and i won't say more about it until the merger is determined.

dear malcomd, your website is a big joke, because i wasn't asked there if i am a shareholder of mlm or how many shares i hold there!

a pure eyewash to confuse the undecided and to create the impression that many shareholders are against such a merger, wich is a good one for both sides!

the actual value of the merger and the resulting revaluation of the mlm share are completely ignored here!

or do you simply overlook that the cash flow per year in the best case is about 34 million aud and with a conservative valuation of 7.5-8 a market capitalization of 272 million aud will result?!

this would correspond to a share price of 0.30 aud after merger!

even for you a simple calculation: a ten-bagger!!

Vote according to your opinion, but stick to the facts!!

good night! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $45.92K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 234141 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 563000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.