MLM 0.00% 2.3¢ metallica minerals limited

Coppershaft - No one you think?! Really?! Ooops! except the...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Coppershaft - No one you think?! Really?! Ooops! except the majority of shareholders voting at the upcoming EGM like the AGM

unbelievable how this bad deal got so far even when B&M did not have support from major shareholders before they improperly considered and announced the deal way back on 12 September?! repeatedly bad judgement and poor form......

my experience is ""no deal far better than a bad deal"" this is bad deal,

Melior running out cash, has high accumulating debt (possibly unsustainable), has problematic Monto Goondicum ilmenite development/mine yet to be shown reach production levels.... let alone shown to be commercial..... and would have Pala 30% and holding most the debt - good luck with that one.

you would think before starting on reverse takeover any prudent Board would have CP Condition Precedent first linked to development start-up and production milestones - very reckless and irresponsible.

B&M had opportunities and months of time frame to pull back or renegotiate yet still charging on misguidedly..... WTH

SH already given a clear message at the AGM, so much for just a few disgruntled SH and only 5% as CEO/MD claimed repeatedly, yet opposite was true, well next meeting or soon after SH vote and send them on their way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $1.114K 47.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 804460 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 207016 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.