MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

They do need to disclose facts that are at the stage of...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    They do need to disclose facts that are at the stage of relevance. There are a lot of facts that are not relevant until they are facts.  The covenants could well be relevant if enacted but not relevant for disclosure prior to that time. 

i hold shares in companies like weapon companies etc and whilst we may want to know who just ordered 370mill of arms etc I can also see why it is not released to the market or why they dont advise shipping times or proposed start and finish dates  etc.  The relevance of info and what has to be released is not what a lot on here expect.  Anything material, once it is in effect should be advised but it must also take into account areas of confidentiality that have  to prevail. Weapons and certain Bio and pharmacy companies have to withhold delicate information for quite a few reasons. mining companies in delicate discussions maybe have to say they are in discussions but depending on the circumstances not with who etc until that becomes relevant.

All I was saying is it would be good in this case if it was possible to get some of the info but that I also understand that the relevance can still be an issue, and that there could be good reasons not to share additional data. if that is not the case we do not know at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.