MMI 4.26% 4.9¢ metro mining limited

With the quarterly due in a week or two I expect we will get...

1. 506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    With the quarterly due in a week or two I expect we will get some indication of profitability with no ramp up excuses. The quarterly needs to improve substantially over the last one where many of us took some time to get some sense from the figures. I feel that we are not getting data on actual prices received for the full quarterly due to time taken for assays and tests from our Chinese customers, and therfore problems mating receivables to volumes. MMI have done very well with volume, but are we maximising returns through minimising penalties for higher silica and are we getting the most from our mine reserves?

From the new round of MMI job advertisements, many of which are the result of staff turnover issues, questions over profitability and costs, and the frustrations of trying to understand MMI's quarterly reports, many will raise questions about the effectivness of the site and head office teams. The quarterly, that is now due will give head office another chance to fine tune their abilities to communicate the numbers effectively to us and fully explain all site performance issues. I think it will take some time for the site team to prove their worth with the termination of the SAB mining services contract, expanding site capacity through duplication of infrastructure and a site team with quite a few green recruits. Only ten weeks to go and we should be mining and shipping for 2019.
    Last edited by saintkitts7: 23/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $291.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $465.8K 9.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 1334462 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.