MMI 5.88% 3.6¢ metro mining limited

Saintkitts if I remember correctly, in the past, you regularly...

1. 1,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3800
    Saintkitts if I remember correctly, in the past, you regularly raised possible concerns with the workforce and production. Now you say in your post "SAB delivered with 2 million tonnes and from the sidelines what appeared to be a coherent solid team who took some leadership at the site when issues arose." So you are now saying SAB were the performers and by implication that MMI would have bumbled along without them and kept information to themselves. I guess you could be right but there is no proof of any of this to me. I read it as straight forward and exactly as MMI says. They set a production target and they have now met it. They were in the start up phase and had some initial issues and they have now solved them. SAB helped them do that so they thanked them but now have decided to use the expertise they have collected to do it "in-house" and save the company and we shareholders money. It is I suppose fair enough to be skeptical about the exact costs, but often if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it is a duck. Finnis has telegraphed all of this in interviews and releases. He was very comfortable in his interview some months ago in predicting that this quarter would establish MMI as a cost efficient profitable operator after ironing out the start up issues. This release is just part of that prediction in my view. Your questions may have some validity but I just don't see any evidence to concern me. To me MMI is just getting stronger and stronger and doing exactly what I would expect it to. Having said that I await the next Quarterly with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $214.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $552.1K 15.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1202500 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 474018 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.