MMI 2.17% 4.7¢ metro mining limited

No much in the report that was not already known....the company...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    No much in the report that was not already known....the company had been updating the asx for sometime and most of whats in the report had already been reported...the market had already factored in whats in the report...hence the share placement at 1.6c...
    WHAT was not fully known was the impairement size....which has no material affect on the company....its all for accounting and tax purposes... AND
    Since the placement....the company has disclosed that its financial backers have extended out all financing dates.....so financing is no longer a looming problem ...its now pushed out to future dates....

AND......NEW contracts for bauxite have been signed...
    thus potentially boosting revenue.......now the company is bringing costs under control....ie on site costs and shipping costs.....

New experienced management changes the pictures for the better...at least the new management have previous experience in the international arena....
    All up as the price is so low and the company is a producer ....I see nothing to be concerned about ....
    The price has plenty of upside.....the Major investors who did take up the inital placement to pass the required $10 Million mark ,did not get in to just see the price sit in a 1.4 to 1.6 range......they expect to make a profit......and for that to happen the share price will have to make BIG rises...in the near term........thats a lot of stock....
    ...the stock will need a market maker and some good reports to shoot the share price back up.....
    .....remembering that they have to mine and ship before the 2022 rainy season......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $279.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $522.7K 11.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3640922 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 2972414 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.