MMI 3.64% 5.3¢ metro mining limited

News: MMI Metro Mining Signs Contract With State-Owned Chinese Aluminum Group, page-13

1. 506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Too many surprises and ordinary releases. The blunders with the stated delivery times with the barges were extraordinary in my books and then the delayed release with reasons why the start was so slow, followed by the extraordinary weather problems. Any one is quite entitled to question MMI after the past 18 months of changes and sometimes poor results. We can only hope that MMI have turned the corner now with solid loading times and with the last couple of ASX releases that were very informative. Keep it up MMI and give us another informative release with the up coming quarterly. I will be looking to invest again, but the quarterly may not be fantastic and until it is releases there maybe some continued weakness in the SP. There is now a good stockpile of bauxite available for quick loading and hopefully once the stocks are cleared, mining, haulage and screening will be able to keep up with the quick loading times. Looking forward to a decent quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $314.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $722.3K 13.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 835258 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1231028 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.