MMI 3.19% 4.9¢ metro mining limited

News: MMI Metro Mining Signs Contract With State-Owned Chinese Aluminum Group, page-19

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Exactly what I said. The DFS update has been in progress many months and would be substantially complete, so the director will know well whether there are any significant negative consequences to come out of it, even if it isn't complete. I don't get hung up on it being a week or two late, it needs to be right and it's not like it has any effect on immediate operations. No point stressing about it like it is production targets that are might get missed, but sure if it ends up being more like a month late without any word, then that's an issue..

She bought $20k worth of shares at 13.5c immediately before the sp got dumped to ~10c following the shipping issue. Her timing was bad and she got caught out. Plain and simple. It is not a token amount and she felt there was value to be had at 13.5c. You know and I know, that if they hit their production/shipping targets and are focused on profit this year as they have indicated, then there is very likely a significant price disparity to be taken advantage of at these levels. But let's not F around, timing is everything and I've got a got both a stop parcel and sell (profit) parcel in place already.

So what price are you hoping it will get down to before you make your move??
    Last edited by journeyman: 04/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $279.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $154.8K 3.230M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220501 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 1686247 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.