X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

It's early days, but Medusa probably needs a repeat of last...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    It's early days, but Medusa probably needs a repeat of last quarter before the market REALLY takes notice.

If it does have a good final quarter it'll be going into reporting season with strong numbers for first time in years, which I think is important because with its market cap so low, Medusa will be off the radar of most investors (both retail and institutional) and the Medusa annual report is going to get a lot more eyeballs than its quarterlies or these run of the mill announcements.

As for a capital raise to appease some instos, I would think that would be directorship suicide, especially given that the BoD has already been put on notice at the last AGM...

If Medusa management wants to get more institutional involvement and/or increase the share price they don't need to do a capital raise, they just need to get more ore through the mill, continue to drill decent results, keep costs under control and hope for a cooperative gold price... the share price will take care of itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.