MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Seuss what you saying in this slot everybody knows about this...

1. 936 Posts.
    Seuss what you saying in this slot everybody knows about this outcome that you are painting man. In the oil/gas projects is the same not matter where the project is locate it can be in any country. Do you remember the other Co from Perth "Harman Resources" they hit a big resources in Mauritannia Africa and SP went to the edge of the cosmos. In this one MEC they were luckies ones and ones no so luckies but I wouldn't put more salt in the wounds of the SHs that didn't sell at the highest price in particular a comment which come from a person who has never hold any stock in MEC. I had quite a bit of stock in MEC I average about 0.25 cent my entries and I sold the all lot between 0.95cents and 1.03 dollars . So buddy I am one of them that I made good return of my investment. Then by that token, you got to make a move sell them before the TH of the last announcement or keep them hopefully for a bigger return. This is the way in the Oil/Gas business buddy as you probably now very well . But I wouldn't write any comment about this fact to remind them how bad they were hit when I never has hold any stock of them. Now I wait for the second coming in PEPII that I am pretty sure that a huge resources of gas is in front of Sydney. Have a good one today man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.