MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

News: MNS UPDATE 1-Australian regulator sues Magnis Energy over US battery plant disclosure failures, page-61

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1429
    Yes Frank seemed to know exactly where he was on Thursday @1pm. Seems like a stalker, don’t you think thats the sort of behaviour that U (Boi Sin) were put on a 12 month good behaviour bond for. Talk about dumb and dumber! Then add a guy waiting with a camera to record it all. You know O’l Boi I’m not sure if the police appreciated the childish nature of those breach accusations and then take pictures of two officers that were pretty much wasting their time put on social media, I mean he wasn’t charged he was let go. Hmm maybe a reckoning on the way but who knows! What is puzzling is that Frank is spending so much time on this AVO thingy with Price instead of actually doing some work to raise the necessary cash to keep this thing alive. Or does he know it’s dead and now he’s just stamping his foot at Price? My guess and it’s only a guess is an auditor in Monday to see how much coin is left in the tin!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.