MOB 0.00% 1.0¢ mobilicom limited

Hopefully. Very very strange volume and pricing after that last...

1. 18,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Hopefully. Very very strange volume and pricing after that last placement we were told a few weeks earlier was unlikely to happen. Suspect the lot got dumped for a loss. Maybe some sophs and the company availing themselves of some equiv. N.Amer tax loophole as seen on SBR recently. OTW all those custodian shares are being treated as a slush fund by some big cheese. Guess that is what happens when you take away ownership rights from shareholders. It's a disgrace.

Honestly: this my first taste of the Nasdaq. It totally stinks. Unlikely to ever stick during another delist to the US ever again. Nothing in it for shareholders. Not even rights maintained. And the US market interfaces are poor and publicly available data on companies virtually nonexistent. A perfect hidey-hole for dodgy operations. Some even exploit that loophole to avoid auditing!!

Ought to be a jailable offence, what is going on here, but naturally, legal.

As for that AI line. I have a doubt these guys have the smarts and we have 20 years dev to show that already. Their skill set seems to be finance: discounted raisings, staff warrants, legals, removing S/H rights etc.
    Also no evidence that I saw of then hiring for that line of dev in recent years: seems to have been more Linux kernel focussed for their SDR hardware.

If this falls below a dollar on the Nasdaq (looks to be happening pretty soon) and stays there the Nasdaq will seek to delist it there too! But maybe that was the plan all along, esp when Mobilicom s competitors are getting the orders and MOB is left sitting on the bench. To stay a publicly listed company in those circumstances is an embarrassment for the directors.

Oh well: we were all warned on here by someone... I forget who.
    Last edited by asteroider: 27/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.